Current Open Positions
Excellent opportunity for a qualified carpenter with minimum five years’ experience in finish carpentry (some rough carpentry experience is also required). The ideal candidate will be able to handle tasks such as: Minor Rough framing & Drywall; Cabinet installations; and various interior trim and cabinet installations.
Carpenter is responsible for the successful completion of the jobs given to them, which includes completing on time, on budget, and maintaining a high level of quality, safety, and professional communication. They work with various hand tools and must keep their tools and worksite in a clean, safe condition. The Carpenter must have excellent communication skills.
- Able to be flexible and work as a part of a dynamic team of installers.
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC/Electrical/Plumbing, drywall hanging, taping, and finishing, floor installation, finish carpentry (trim, case, base, shoe, crown, cabinet installation), window, door, and siding installation.
- Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Independent worker with attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 80lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment.
- Knowledge of Buildertrend a plus.
- Lead Safe Certification a plus.
- Must have own carpentry tools and reliable transportation – van/truck.
- Must pass a drug test, hold a valid driver’s license, provide own cell phone.
- Full-time employment. Pay based on experience and capabilities.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement program.
- Bonuses/Profit Sharing.
- Advancement within the company.
Excellent opportunity for a project manager with minimum five years’ experience in residential remodeling. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple job sites with employees and trade contractors. As the front line in achieving company goals, the project manager must focus on product quality, and customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Successful completion of jobs which include being on time and on budget
- Pre, post and weekly job meetings
- Maintaining schedules
- Approval of job invoices and time cards
- Collection of customer payments
- Creating change orders and getting approvals
- Effective communication with clients, trades and office staff
- Maintaining safe and clean job sites
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC/Elect/Plumbing, drywall hanging, taping and finishing, floor installation, finish carpentry (trim, case, base, shoe, crown, cabinet installation), window, door and siding installation
- Ability to interact and communicate well with the Client, Manager, and Subcontractors throughout the job
- Self-starter and independent worker with attention to detail
- Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Lead Safe Certification a plus
- Experience with BuilderTrend is a plus
- Year-round full-time employment. Pay based on experience and capabilities
- Vacation pay, Paid Holidays and Paid time off
- Health insurance and IRA Retirement program with match
Renovation by Design is an Award-Winning design-build company with a kitchen and bath showroom. We are looking for a qualified individual to serve as a designer, specializing in kitchen and bath design, additions and full house remodels, to join our fast-growing business. The designer position is focused on delivering high-quality residential remodeling projects to our clients. Detailed and success-driven salespeople are encouraged to apply. To ensure your success, our company provides leads, sales tools, ongoing training, a beautiful showroom, and access to thousands of products.
- Designing using Chief Architect and 20/20 design
- Taking field dimensions and developing floor plans with elevations
- Handling multiple projects from initial design through installation
- Keeping current on products offered in our showroom as well as keeping up with trends in the industry
- Travel as needed for training with cabinetry and materials partners
- Showroom hours during the week and some Saturdays
- Trained in interior design/layout
- Must be proficient in 20/20 design software. Chief Architect & AutoCAD (a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of kitchen and bath design and cabinetry specifications
- Required to have 3+ years’ experience in kitchen and bath design
- A detail-oriented personality a must
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of local building codes
- Ability to multitask is a must
- Understanding of BuilderTrend a plus
- Full-time employment. Pay based on experience and capabilities
- Paid Holiday
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (248) 260-7639 with any questions.