JOIN OUR TEAM
Careers at RBD
Browse our careers and open positions at Renovation By Design. We’re located in Rochester Hills, MI and serve Oakland & Macomb Counties and other areas of. Reach out to us today!
Current Open Positions
Excellent opportunity for a qualified carpenter with minimum five years’ experience in finish carpentry (some rough carpentry experience is also required). The ideal candidate will be able to handle tasks such as: Minor Rough framing & Drywall; Cabinet installations; and various interior trim and cabinet installations.
Carpenter is responsible for the successful completion of the jobs given to them, which includes completing on time, on budget, and maintaining a high level of quality, safety, and professional communication. They work with various hand tools and must keep their tools and worksite in a clean, safe condition. The Carpenter must have excellent communication skills.
- Able to be flexible and work as a part of a dynamic team of installers.
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC/Electrical/Plumbing, drywall hanging, taping, and finishing, floor installation, finish carpentry (trim, case, base, shoe, crown, cabinet installation), window, door, and siding installation.
- Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Independent worker with attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 80lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment.
- Knowledge of Buildertrend a plus.
- Lead Safe Certification a plus.
- Must have own carpentry tools and reliable transportation – van/truck.
- Must pass a drug test, hold a valid driver’s license, provide own cell phone.
- Full-time employment. Pay based on experience and capabilities.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement program.
- Bonuses/Profit Sharing.
- Advancement within the company.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (248) 260-7639 with any questions.